The French Riviera is an ideal destination for golf lovers. Indeed, more than 10 18-hole golf courses and 6 9-hole golf courses are accessible within a 15-km radius around Mas du Chanoine.
The routes are varied by their layout, their location (close to the Mediterranean Sea or more inland) and their difficulty. They are very green and can offer an exceptional panorama like the Monte-Carlo Golf Club.
You can also choose world-class golf courses known to world’s best players in the world, such as Cannes Mougins Golf Country Club.
Two golf courses offer an 18-hole course and a 9-hole course:
- Golf country club de Saint-Donat – Grasse
- Golf Old Course – Mandelieu-la-Napoule
Golfs offering an 18-hole course:
- Monte-Carlo Golf Club – La Turbie
- Golf Club de Biot
- Golf Country Club de Cannes Mougins
- Golf d’Opio – Valbonne
- Golf de la Grande Bastide – Châteauneuf de Grasse
- Golf du Royal Mougins
- Golf du Claux-Amic – Grasse
Golfs offering an 9-hole course:
- Golf de Villeneuve-Loubet
- Golf Country Club de Nice
- Le Provençal Golf – Biot
- Victoria Golf Club – Valbonne