Nice, capital of the French Riviera awaits you a quarter of an hour from the Mas du Chanoine. This cosmopolitan city will allow you to stroll, to go shopping, to visit museums (many artists have lived on the French Riviera, attracted by the richness of landscapes and colors).
You can stroll on the very famous Promenade des Anglais and rest on its pretty sandy and pebble beaches, on the edge of a turquoise water, or organize your day according to a theme :
- Visit of Old Nice in the morning and the very famous Cours Saleya market
- In the alleys of Old Nice, Lascaris Palace, churches, local crafts…
- General presentation of the city and its history aboard the small tourist train
- More than ten museums : Matisse, Chagall, Asian Arts, Modern Art and Contemporary Art, Masséna, Prehistory Terra Amata … with temporary exhibitions varying regularly
- Stroll through parks and gardens such as the Promenade du Paillon, the Sentier du Littoral…
and many more according to your desires.